Click for mobile version
Visas UK

UK Visa Info

Thai Visa Express Visa Services

UK Visas

If you would like your Thai wife, Thai girlfriend & Thai children to travel to the UK then contact our UK or Pattaya office for a competitive quote to engage our professional services. We are the only immigration (Visa Office) registered with the office of immigration services commissioner in Pattaya.

We specialise in the following UK visa applications:

  • Tourist visa
  • Student Visa
  • Fiancée proposed civil partnership visa
  • Family visit visa
  • Spouse- settlement visa
  • EU Family permit applications
  • Child settlement visa

Click for UK Border Agency Do you need a visa
to enter the UK?
Click here to find out...

UK Visa applications general Guidance:

In general, to qualify for a tourist visa you must show that:

  • you want to visit the UK for up to six months;
  • you intend to leave the UK at the end of your visit;
  • You have enough money to maintain & accommodate yourself during your stay in the UK without working or needing help from public funds.
  • You may not take paid or unpaid employment.
  • Your partner or family or friends may sponsor your visit

Settlement Visas

Wives, partners, children & other family members

How do I qualify to join my husband, wife or civil partner in the UK?

  • You are legally married to each other or are in a civil partnership recognised in the UK
  • Your husband, wife or civil partner is present and settled in the UK (see the next section)
  • You both intend to live together permanently as husband and wife or as civil partners
  • You have met each other before
  • You can support yourselves and any dependants without any help from public funds
  • You have suitable accommodation, which is owned or lived in only by you and your household, and where you and your dependants can live without any help from public funds
  • your husband, wife or civil partner is not under 21, and
  • You are not under 21 at the date of arrival in the UK.

I want to join my fiance, fiancée or proposed civil partner in the UK - how?

  • You must both plan to marry or register a civil partnership within a 6 month window
  • You both plan to live together permanently after you are married or have registered a civil partnership
  • You have obviously met each other before
  • There is somewhere for you and your dependants to reside until you are married or register a civil partnership, and you will be able to live without help from public funds,
  • You and your dependants can be supported without working or claiming any help from public funds,
  • Your fiance or fiancée is not under 21 years old
  • You are not under 21 at the date of that you arrive in the UK

We can offer further advice on various other options to enter the UK, feel free to contact either our UK office or our Pattaya branch to speak to one of our advisers.

UK Immigration Visa applications


The applicant and the sponsor have met and they are legally married. They both intend to live together permanently and the relationship is subsisting. You have adequate accommodation and you can maintain yourselves and any dependants without recourse to public funds.


The requirements for immigration to UK as a fiance / fiancée are very similar to the rules for a spouse visa application. You intend to enter the UK and marry within a 6 month window. Once married you apply for further leave to remain in the UK and then you receive a 2 year visa which allows you work etc.

UK visitors visas

You can n enter the UK as a general visitor for up to 6 months. You cannot work and you must be able to maintain and accommodate yourself without recourse to public funds. And you must also be able to meet the cost of on onward or return journey. You must also satisfy the entry clearance officer you intend to leave at the end of your proposed stay.

Student visitor visa

As a student visitor you may take a short course of study during your visit to the UK, providing you are attending an educational institution that is on the Tier 4 sponsor register, is accredited by a designated accreditation body or forms part of an overseas higher education institute. Under this new category students must exclusively study an English course of Study.
Email Thai Visa Express
Send a message or call Thailand 038 416 508
All details in red are required...
Your Nationality  
Please enter your message

Visa Services for other Countries...

Visas Australia

Visas United Kingdom

Visas Europe

Visas Rep. Ireland

Visas Thailand