Click for mobile version
Visas Australia

Fiancée or Partner visas for Australia...

Thai Visa Express Visa Services

Obtain a Tourist, Fiancée, or Partner visa for your Thai friend, girlfriend, fiancée, partner or wife. We are specialists in this field.

New Service

Any applicant wishing to personally speak with an Immigration Officer about their Family migration visa application may do so by visiting the Visa Application Centre between 14:00 and 16:00 hrs each working Thursday of the week. Staff from the Visa and Immigration Office of the Australian Embassy Bangkok will be available to address queries and meet with applicants wishing to lodge migration visa application at the Australian Visa Application Centre.

Enquiries regarding non-Family visa applications should be directed to the general phone enquiry line or the email box. .

For further information see the Australian Embassy Thailand website click here

Tourist Visas:

Unfortunately, citizens from Thailand are not eligible for an ETA (Visitor) visa or an eVisitor visa. Thai citizens must obtain a Tourist (Subclass 676) for a visit Australia for a holiday or recreational purpose, or to visit family or friends.

The Tourist visa can also be used for other short-term non-work purposes such as studying for up to 3 months. Family members can be included in the application.

This visa will allow for a stay of 3, 6 or 12 months and will be valid for single or multiple entries depending on your circumstances. The Australian Government is concerned with the risk of a visa holder overstaying their visa, as well as the financial capabilities of the applicant, and their enquiries are partly based upon these issues. Unless strict guidelines are followed and all enquiries are satisfied it is highly likely that a visa application will be rejected.

Fiancée Visas:

The Fiancée visa must be applied for outside of Australia. The applicant must also be outside of Australia when the application is submitted and granted.

The Fiancée visa is valid for 9 months. You and your fiance must marry within this time. The Fiancée visa will allow the applicant to enter and leave Australia as many times as you wish within the visa validity period.

The holder of the visa is allowed to work and study during the period of the validity of the visa.


Partner/Marriage Visas:

The Partner visa is a temporary visa that may lead to a permanent visa after a waiting period. The Partner visa may be applied for outside or inside Australia.

To be eligible you must be either married or in a de facto relationship. There are strict rules as to what defines a de facto relationship.

Your partner must provide sponsorship for you. They must be an eligible person. The Partner (Temporary) visa will allow the applicant to remain in Australia until a decision has been made about whether to issue a Partner (Permanent) visa.

The Partner (Temporary) visa will allow the applicant to work and study in Australia, and have access to Medicare.

Fiancée and Partner visas will be granted or rejected based upon the specific circumstances of the applicant and their Australian husband/partner. The Australian Government is concerned with many factors, including the genuineness of the relationship, the character and health of the applicant, as well as the financial situation of the applicant and the sponsor.

The Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) will make enquiries based upon these and other issues. Unless strict guidelines are followed (including the attachment of all relevant supporting evidence) and all enquiries are satisfied, it is highly likely that a visa application will be rejected.

Email Thai Visa Express
Send a message or call Thailand 038 416 508
All details in red are required...
Your Nationality  
Please enter your message

Visa Services for other Countries...

Visas Australia

Visas United Kingdom

Visas Europe

Visas Rep. Ireland

Visas Thailand